Job Opening For Creative Director (London, United Kingdom)
A top Creative Communication Agency is currently looking for experienced Creative Director. You will be in charge of a team taking on everything from creative to business challenges while crafting campaigns and bring together brilliant ideas for their big clients. They have been voted agency of the year in a number of marketing magazines plus been ranked in the top 10 agencies in the UK.
The Role Of Creative Director:
With a strong understanding of how creativity can build brands, you’ll be responsible for managing the conception and execution of campaigns, programmes and platforms that enhance our reputation and deliver revenue. You will be structuring, mentoring, motivating and leading the creative team, you’ll also inspire the agency as a whole – as well as our client partners – to deliver exceptional work.
As a well-rounded creative and conceptual thinker, with a specific bias to digital channels, you’ll understand how to focus on engagement rather than interruption, and on ideas that use technology in inspiring and imaginative ways. Steadfast and passionate in your understanding of the constantly changing digital landscape, you’ll be adept at delivering effective and breakthrough ideas for our brands.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be overseeing projects of all kinds, from digital advertising through to social media campaigns and mobile applications. As a key player in all aspects of the process from brief to delivery, it will be your remit to build collaborative relationships while upholding the highest quality standards.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
- Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Manage team members
Expereince and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred.
- At least 4 years management experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, and advertising
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash
- Experience with Adobe AfterEffects & video editing (a plus) needed for this position
- Knowledge of HTML, DHTML CSS, Actionscript & Drupal
- Ability to make evaluative judgments
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments
The Digital Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Job description : Creative Director
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £90,000 – £110,000 plus package
Meet The Digital Recruitment Company
Design · 11-50 employees · Founded 2010 · Public Company
The Digital Recruitment Company is a London based recruitment agency specialising exclusively in recruiting professionals looking for digital jobs, creative jobs and design jobs. We recruit both permanent and interim jobs in the digital space. We recruit for digital jobs both in the UK and internationally and with our clearly defined branding we attract the best candidates and clients alike. The Digital Recruitment Company is comprised of Digital Careers for all permanent digital jobs and Digital Interims for Temporary or Freelance digital jobs. We aim not only to deliver the best digital jobs and digital candidates but also provide the best service. It is no longer acceptable to be good, we have to be exceptional. All of our consultants are specialists in their sectors and because we know how the importance of a flexible workshop we also have the digital recruitment market’s only standalone Interim recruitment brand. Specialties: Ad Tech & Sales, Client Services, Media & Performance, Motion Graphics, Creative, Mobile, Project Management, Search Marketing, PR & Communication, Technical, User Experience, Content & Editorial, Digital Marketing, Project Manager, Producer, Design, Account Management, Strategy & Planning, sales, software development, Mobile, Android, Social Media, Online Gaming, Aggregator.