Job Opening For Creative Digital Director With Amazon London (London, UK)
Amazon is searching for a Creative Digital Director in its London offices to develop world class online marketing campaigns for Amazon’s products and services. This position requires a creative thought leader, who will develop advertising communications across Amazons’ businesses from retail to devices.
The digital lead will collaborate with the Creative Director, category marketing, product development and consumer research teams to develop creative digital plans and manage the implementation and execution of digital plans and concepts. The Lead will also work closely with the Creative Director and Outside Ad agencies to cooperatively develop effective cross channel marketing campaigns. A strong emphasis on digital solutions and deep knowledge of banners, retargeting, online video, mobile and social media business plan, platforms and tools (content creation, listening, & tracking) is required.
In this role, the digital lead will work closely with the Creative Director and Global mass advertising digital teams to support the digital, social, online video and mobile plan to ensure campaigns are integrated into Amazon’s multi-channel executions. This role will manage development of a measurement and engagement plan that articulates value creation and is tied to both digital and overall business performance goals. The digital lead must stay abreast of new platforms & technologies in the pursuit of creative excellence and innovation. A unique blend of thinking and creative design and execution abilities are desired.
Responsibilities of Creative Digital Director :
- Manage competitive assessment, audience development and business insights in order to design actionable digital execution
- Oversee development of campaign plans that are executed within an overall strategic brand framework.
- Develop both qualitative (tone, sentiment) and quantitative (A/B testing) engagement metrics that outline value and results tied to business objectives.
- Develop big creative ideas in digital display, video display, social and mobile display to, effectively innovative in the online channel and deliver highly measurable digital advertising
- Support brand breakthrough and positive brand awareness and consideration in highly crowded competitive categories.
- Ensure that brand integrity and positioning are maintained across all digital channels.
- Work closely with internal and external creative and execution communities (campaign managers, producers, planners, and designers) to ensure your ideas are effectively launched and outperform the competition.
- Develop final campaigns, and work with internal and external partners to ensure appropriate tracking pixels and campaign reporting
- Partner with internal EU traffic team and category social teams to identify digital execution best practices, and execute campaigns efficiently.
- Partner with internal ad platform team to execute efficiently digital campaigns across banners, video, and mobile
- 6+ years as a Digital Lead at a leading brand company or ad agency showing demonstrated success working on large-scale advertising/marketing campaign
- 10+ years of interactive marketing experience showing progressive growth in scope and responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience developing “move the needle” digital campaigns that drove brand and sales growth
- Demonstrated experience creating effective cross channel campaigns in collaborative environments
- Demonstrated experience with web and interactive technologies, and visual design are a must
- Technical skill proficiency with Illustrator, Freehand, or Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of HTML5 and rich media and motion graphic applications and delivery programs such as Flash, Shockwave and related applications for video and animation development
- You are passionate about brands; ideas, stories, creative design and you’re fascinated with how to apply that to digital channels to make major impact on the consumer
- Ability to clearly articulate and present digital campaigns to Sr. management and communicate consistent digital brand guidelines that can be efficiently executed and measured
- You are motivated, highly organized, and cool calm and collected during peak workload
- You possess excellent project management, time-management and communication skills, are detail oriented and lead by example
- You possess excellent project management, time-management and communication skills, are detail oriented and lead by example.
Job ID: 338026
Posted Date: 02/05/2016 1:40:07 PM
Company: Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch)