Job Opening For Creative Excellence Director (Central London)
An interesting opportunity to work in a 100% international company within a global branded consumer business at the role of Creative Excellence Director. This central position opens up a unique opportunity to contribute in bringing an iconic brand back into the worldwide market. My client is a very energetic, new start-up, however the size and business scale is global from the very beginning. This position offers a true possibility to learn and grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a global company that has its own unique voice.
What you need to be super good at Creative Excellence Director
- Examples of campaigns that were executed through the line with an absolute brilliance (doesn’t mean big budgets – rather clever, engaging, breakthrough creative platform, understood by (millions) Millennials.
- Understanding of fundamental consumer insights that drive Millennials today and a POV on what our client promise should be
- Passion for excellence in everything you do – aka absolutely everything communicates – not just what, but how, where, when.
- Understanding of media and contextual – with examples how media and crowdsourcing context was driving creative choices to achieve amazing impact.
- Practical experience: a person who goes down to filming and editing studios and works hand in hand with creative directors, producers, etc to achieve results.
- Intimate knowledge on how creative agencies work
- Someone with a passion behind bringing this Brand back into the No1 global position
- Creative/campaign lead in the FMCG, Auto, or Internet-native brands
- Agency experience as a plus
Recruiter : Digital Experts Personnel LTD
Location : Central London
Salary : £100,000 – £150,000
Posted : 28 Sep 2016
Closes : 26 Oct 2016
Marketing Disciplines : Creative and Design, Digital / Online Marketing, Campaigns, Marketing, Project Management
Industry Sector : Agency, Advertising Agency, Creative Design Agency, Digital Agency, Marketing Agency, Media Agency, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Digital / Online, Electronics, FMCG, Media Owner, Mobile Marketing
Contract Type : Permanent
Work Experience Level : CEO / CMO, Director, Head of, Manager
Agency-side or Client-side : Client Side
Job Role : Creative Director