Job Opening For Print/Graphics Designer With Debenhams (London, UK)
At Debenhams, the passion and ambition of our people has been shaping who we are for more than 200 years, and we are looking for Print/Graphics Designer.
Debenhams is a major employer with around 30,000 staff in the UK, Republic of Ireland, China, Bangladesh and Denmark, plus thousands more who work in our franchise stores around the world. We are committed to attracting, retaining and growing the very best talent in the industry. We are constantly expanding in the UK, internationally and online and need the best talent to help us achieve our goals.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?
Job Role For Print/Graphics Designer:
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic/Print Designer at Junior/Designer level to join our Boysworld team (Toddler and Older Boys 4-14). You’ll be working across our highly successful designers and core brands such as Blue Zoo, Mantaray, J by Jasper Conran, RJR.John Rocha and Baker by Ted Baker.
- Debenhams childrenswear offer clothing ranges for baby, toddler and older boys, hence, a creative and diverse handwriting is essential.
- Naturally you will be working very closely with the Designer, as well as working alongside Buying at every stage to deliver the sample process from design concept to confirmation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a friendly, passionate and fast paced environment for a highly creative design department.
- To apply, you will currently be working as a Graphic/Print Designer at Junior/Designer level. You must have strong industry experience in graphic/print design for boyswear and we are interested in seeing candidates with experience from baby to older boys.
- You must also be a team player, an effective communicator & work well under pressure to step into this challenging role.
- You’ll be a versatile and organised individual with a real passion for product, and you will be keen to expand and develop your experience.
- Strong Photoshop and Illustrator skills are essential within this role.
Please upload any relevant work samples with your cv to be considered for this role.
- Competitive salary
- 25% discount
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career!
Region : London
Location : London (Head Office)
Job Category : Buying & Design
Closing Date : 14 October 2016